In this modern era, a simple lifestyle is becoming popular among people who want to live a peaceful and high-quality life. The term simplicity is different for different people. But living a life with simplicity means they have almost the same philosophy of life.
Simplicity is a habit or a perspective that you practice for living. It comes with so many advantages.
When you embrace simplicity in life you understand the value of every penny. You work hard for your living and you have the freedom to choose things for yourself or your’s. There is nothing unusual when you choose a few amenities over simplicity. Because simplicity is not the opposite of amenity. It is the opposite of complexity. When you mess up your living with unnecessary it creates complexity.
“Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played vast quality of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art.” –Fredreic Chopin.
Simplicity teaches us to be more focused on the stuff that matters more. This is how we get rid of the distraction from unwanted noisy stuff. Here is the term minimalism comes to our mind. But I think minimalism refers to the term simplicity but simplicity doesn’t always ask to be minimalist. Though simplicity sounds more similar to minimalism but to be a minimalist we need to be sharp and need to adopt extreme spareness. In the other hand, simplicity is a state of mind to stay uncomplicated and modest.
Choosing the policy of simplicity reduces stress and debt and produces adore and sympathy. You laugh more when you learn to be simple. You enjoy your every little win when you adopt simplicity in life. This makes your mind clutter-free along with your home and workspace.
Simple living and high thinking. This line holds the additional miles when you cultivate simplicity because you become more open with an uncomplicated living. You prefer to be realistic rather than materialistic. Your happiness doesn’t depend on things. It depends on your state of mind. Your quality of thoughts boosts with your lifestyle.
Accept simplicity from your heart. If you want to embrace simplicity in life you need to think and accept it from your heart. You need to fall in love with it. Because only strategies are not going to work for you. Your heart and your soul must have the urge for it.
How to follow simplicity in life?
You live a life in your way. If you are someone who doesn’t have time to be a part of an unnecessary drama, then simplicity is the precise route for you. It is as simple as being natural. Let’s have a look at some basic points to follow a simpler lifestyle.
1. Remember life is simple. It becomes complicated when you don’t have the right attitude. So change your attitude to simplify everything in your life.
2. Be yourself. Know yourself. Keep consuming positivity. Don’t be overly concerned about others judgement.
3. Stop being fake. Unneeded show-off should be avoided. Be natural. When you find the true vision of being natural you will realise what makes more elegant. Your wisdom and learnings are more expensive than your elements.
4. Be more creative. Do meditation to connect your sanity. Allow yourself to breathe freely.
5. Remove toxins from your life. Identify those toxins which create trouble. Toxic people or toxic appliances need to be wiped out.
6.Declutter your home and workspace. You don’t need to throw out the storages but be organised with them.
7. Understand that you don’t need to satisfy everyone. If you try to please each one at a time things will be more complicated for you. Stay away from it.
Simplicity differs from person to person. But Life is as simple as that. Accepting simplicity will lead to a more successful life. Think about the complicated mathematics of your textbook..and feel what happens when you simplify it and get the answer. It feels so good. Isn’t it? Simplification of lifestyle is as good as that.
What is your understanding of simplicity in life? Will you like to add more points to the list?